6th SERVICE QUALITY EXCELLENCE SUMMIT 2020
Service Quality Excellence is critical towards the success of any business today. Customer service excellence is generally acknowledged as the most critical business success factor because of the high level of competition in the market today. A business with high service quality will meet customer needs whilst remaining economically competitive.
Service and Quality are two of the most closely interlinked objectives of any enterprises today. With technology changing so rapidly, customer touch points have proliferated immensely. Digitization, social media and growth of big data and analytics has changed the face of Customer Relationship Management.
Often regarded as the prerequisites for business growth, these objectives require well-structured organization-wide efforts across all organizational levels. Customers need to be serviced across all channels.
Well-designed service quality efforts can help improve your economic competitiveness, customer satisfaction, and your organization's bottom line.
Inventicon Business Intelligence is pleased to bring to you the 6th edition of the cutting edge, well researched event on Service Quality Excellence which will give customer experience and Service Excellence professionals a deeper look into the key issues affecting the design and delivery of a consistent, meaningful, and rewarding customer experience to achieve an ever-growing, profitable, and engaged customer base.
Group President Head - Marketing, Service Quality, Value Added Services & Innovation
Thomas Cook India Ltd.
Head – Customer Care & Property Management
L&T Realty Ltd.
Amandeep Singh Munial
Integration Leader for APAC and Europe
Chief Marketing Officer
Fino Payments Bank Ltd.
Business Unit Head
Cipla Ltd. (Vitalis)
DVP - Service Quality
Axis Bank Ltd.
Director- Delivery Assurance
Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd.
Chief Customer Offcer
Volkswagen Group Sales India
SVP-Head Client Experience
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd.
Group Head- Business Excellence
Tata Power Ltd.
Chief Omni Channel & Strategic Alliances Officer
Tata Unistore Ltd.
National Lead - Design & Strategy, Customer Experience Excellence
Vodafone Idea Ltd.
Chief Customer Officer
Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Head, Consumer Insights & Engagement (Customer Centricity & CRM)
Grasim Industries Ltd. (P&F)
Vice President - Cash & Carry
Reliance Retail Ltd.
Senior VP and Head Customer Experience
DBS Bank Ltd.
VP & Head Customer Services
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Building a robust framework for service excellence
- Is the new CX ecosystem digital? A time to evaluate your CX to see how it fits into the big picture
- Role of marketing in customer experience - how do we brand service & not just product?
- How to use social media to drive a better customer experience
- Using Predictive analytics to boost CX
- Dependency on third party vendors - strategies to resolve customer issues in TAT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Service Quality Excellence
- Customer Experience, Loyalty, Advocacy and Satisfaction Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Care and Support
- Business Analysts
- Sales & Marketing
- Consumer/ Marketing Research
- Customer Acquisitions & Retention
- Quality Management
- After-sales service
- Service Delivery
- Customer Engagement
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Healthcare/ Pharmaceuticals
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media - Electronic & Print
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Contact centres /Call centres